Why Lincourt is the Right Pharmacy
When searching for services that can aide you with health concerns, remember that selecting a pharmacy that can meet your needs is very important. We want to inform you that there are many good reasons to choose Lincourt Pharmacy as your preferred pharmacy.
- Safety — If you take medications prescribed by more than one physician, or even multiple medications prescribed by the same physician, there is always the possibility that an adverse drug reaction could occur. In other words, a medical problem could arise when two or more medications have been prescribed that should not be used together.
The best way to avoid such problems is to have a single pharmacy provide all of your prescriptions. The pharmacist then becomes familiar with your medications and can employ his or her expertise to monitor your medication use, thus limiting or preventing any problems from occurring with your unique set of medicines. Lincourt Pharmacy calls this service MTM or Medication Therapy Management.
- Packaging — Your medications will be provided in a special package with your name on it. We offer many types of single and multi-dose packaging: vial, blister pack, and Fast Pack. This will help ensure that you will receive: The Right Medication… and the Right Dose… at the Right Time.
- Delivery — Lincourt Pharmacy makes FREE deliveries all over Pinellas County so that you and/or a family member, will not have to go to the pharmacy to wait for your prescriptions to be filled.
- Pharmacist Services — The clinical/consultant pharmacist with our preferred pharmacy communicates with you personally and is available 24hrs a day, seven days a week. The pharmacist will be familiar with all of your medications and can answer any questions that you or your resident might have concerning medications.
- Cost — If you don’t have insurance, or your insurance doesn’t cover your medication, we can offer you our Prescription Savings Club program, ask a pharmacist if your medications are on our formulary!
- Specialized — We offer customized compounded medications that are prescribed by your physician for reasons such as personalization, allergies and change of direction of medication (i.e.: capsule to a liquid.)